My client is a private health care company that provides an unrivalled premium and quality medical assessment service across Central London. My client believes innovation within the medical industry is key, they use the latest hi-tech mobile medical equipment to deliver laboratory and functional diagnostics, sonography and nursing services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing team as well as having the ability to develop and enhance your medical career. You should be an enthusiastic leader and motivated to achieve exceptional levels of care. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a meticulous standard.
- Responsible for assessing, prescribing and evaluating treatments either solely or in partnership with other prescribers.
- To act as a resource and provide specialist-nursing advice to other professionals and relevant agencies to promote best practice and ensure appropriate care.
- To appropriately influence decisions in relation to patient care by acting as the individuals and carers advocate in a variety of situations in order to promote the best possible outcome.
- To initiate, establish and maintain good working relationships with patients, carers and members of the Team and other Health Professionals to support multidisciplinary working.
- To initiate, facilitate or participate when required in case conferences or other meetings related to meeting the needs of patients and carers.
- To provide ongoing leadership and mentorship to the district nursing team including new team members and participate in the development, teaching and delivery of relevant training programmes.
Skills and Experience required:
- You will be a first level Registered General Nurse with at least 2 years’ experience of nursing experience as a Band 5 Registered Nurse or higher in either acute or community care setting within the United Kingdom.
- Experience as a senior Band 5 Registered Nurse and of caseload management.
- A sound knowledge of both public and private patients’ environment and current policies affecting the health of the population
- The ability to work flexibly as part of a team
- Ability to travel around London and the M25 area is a must
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect fluency in verbal and written English
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: CJ3720